Campo Viejo Rioja Tempranillo 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
The 2013 vintage won a Bronze Medal at the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015 and at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2015.
- Brands: Campo
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Perfect with warm crispy duck and spinach salad, or try with traditional pork sausages and serrano ham.
Preparation and Usage
Food pairing: Perfect with warm crispy duck and spinach salad or to try with traditional pork sausages and Seranno ham.
A cherry-red Rioja with intense rich flavours of ripe red cherries and strawberries, followed by sweet vanilla and spice.
Perfect with warm crispy duck and spinach salad or to try with traditional pork sausages and Seranno ham
Bodegas Campo Viejo
Campo Viejo's dedication to authentic Rioja winemaking, alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, has allowed us to create modern twists on traditional methods to deliver progressive styles of Rioja that appeal to today's discerning palates.
Undoubtedly one of the best wineries in the world, Bodegas Campo Viejo - located right in the heart of La Rioja, Northern Spain - we were the first Spanish winery to certify our carbon footprint to the ISO-14064 standard. At Campo Viejo we live by our Environment and Sustainability programme, which we first started over 10 years ago.
Grapes are fermented in vats at a controlled temperature of around 25ºC. Maceration with skins for approximately 12 days to deliver the colour of the wine. The wine then spends 4 months in American oak casks before rounding off its ageing in the bottle.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK,
Building 12 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
Country of Origin
Bodegas Campo Viejo,
Camino de la Puebla 50,
Full Product Name:
Tempranillo - Red Spanish Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Apr-2017 at 05:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.