Offer - Canada Dry Ginger Ale Mini Cans 12 x 150ml
Sparkling Soft Drink
Extracts of Ginger
Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
Store in a cool and dry place
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
Mix a Moscow Mule Sch... you know how 'Schweppes' Moscow Mule 50ml Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka 'Schweppes' Canada Dry Ginger Ale and a wedge of lime Serve over ice 'Schweppes" recommends Smirnoff®
Country of Packing
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Sparkling soft drink with extracts of ginger
Store in a cool dry place
Best before end: see end of pack for date.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Flavourings (including Extracts of Ginger), Citric Acid, Colour (Caramel E150d).
Free From Celery
Free From Cereals Containing Gluten
Free From Crustaceans
Free From Eggs
Free From Fish
Free From Lupin
Free From Milk
Free From Molluscs
Free From Mustard
Free From Nuts
Free From Peanuts
Free From Sesame Seeds
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100ml||150ml (%*)|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||9.1g||14g (16%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Sep-2016 at 03:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.