Carr's Table Water Biscuits 200g
Carr's Table Water in their original form first appeared in the late 19th century as a refinement of the ship's biscuit. Water instead of fat was used to blend the dry ingredients in order to keep the biscuits fresh on long voyages. Carr's cabin biscuits with this delicate, crisp texture proved extremely popular with seafarers. Word soon spread to every port and inevitably, in1908, these biscuits were made available to landlubber too in the form of Carr's Table Water. Still baked today in the proud tradition established by Jonathan Dodgson Carr.
1 Eat Healthily
Snacks can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet of carbohydrates, fat, protein and fibre, including plenty of fruit and vegetables.
Get to know your Guideline Daily Amounts (GDAs) and see how much of your daily allowance each biscuit provides.
2 Keep Active
3 Enjoy the Taste
- Brands: Carr's
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
Why not try Carr's Large Table Water biscuits with a well-rounded Stilton for a delicious combination of flavour and texture.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Carr's of Carlisle Ltd.,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit: (7.6g)|
|Energy||1741 kJ||132 kJ|
|412 kcal||31 kcal|
|Fat||7.6 g||0.6 g|
|of which Saturates||3.3 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||73.9 g||5.6 g|
|of which Sugars||1.6 g||0.1 g|
|Fibre||4.2 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||10.0 g||0.8 g|
|Salt||1.5 g||0.1 g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2015 at 00:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.