Offer - Carta Roja Gran Reserva 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£6.25 per 75cl
This wine has been aged in oak barrels for twenty four months giving it a unique intensity and smoothness.
- Brands: Carta
- Grape Varieties: Mourvèdre
- Countries: Jumilla
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
Preparation and Usage
Makes a fantastic partner for game and lamb dishes and also hard cheeses.
Intense award-winning red, displaying notes of black fruit and pepper, and hints of sweet spices.
Fantastic partner for game and lamb dishes and also hard cheeses.
Bodegas San Isidro
E. I. Wines Ltd t/a Ehrmanns
Bodegas San Isidro was founded on 1934 as El Progreso Agricultural Syndicate. It was renewed on 1943, and changed its name to Caja Rural Coopertiva Agrícola San isidro, initiating a new era of growth and expansion of our wines in both domestic and international markets. BSI participates actively in the Jumilla Denomination of Origin Control Board since it was created on 1966, promoting its recognition in the world of winemaking.
The production area of D.O. Jumilla is in the prebetic area, forming part of the transition between the Mediterranean Levante coast and the La Mancha Castilian plateau. It stands out due to its wide valleys, surrounded by mountain ridges. The only permanent flow of water is the Mundo River.
Maceration phase lasts 15 days, in order to extract all the necessary components that are present on the grape skin, as well as a good structure. Fermentation into stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, around 22ºC. Afterwards, when the wine has naturally stabilized, the ageing phase start to take place, inside American and French oak barrels, and it lasts more than 3 years. Afterwards, it stays on the bottle, inside the Ageing Room for another 2 years.
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.