Offer - Carte D'Or Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert 900ml
Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or icecream today.
Country of Origin
Unilever Ireland Ltd,
National Digital Park,
Citywest Business Campus,
plastic tub recyclable
Full Product Name:
Vanilla ice cream with natural vanilla extract from Madagascar.
Store at -18°C.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Whey Solids (Milk), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Vanilla Bean Pieces, Natural Vanilla Extract from Madagascar, Colour (Carotenes)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 100ml = 2 x scoop**||%* per 2x scoop**|
|Energy||820 kJ||410 kJ|
|200 kcal||100 kcal||5%|
|Fat||7 g||3.5 g||5%|
|of which saturates||7 g||3.5 g||18%|
|Carbohydrates||29 g||15 g||6%|
|of which sugars||23 g||12 g||13%|
|Protein||2.5 g||1.5 g||3%|
|Salt||0.15 g||0.074 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|**2 x scoop = 100 ml = 50 g, 900 ml/450 g = 9 x (2 x scoop)|
A divine medley of texture and flavour that's irresistible.
Ginger and rhubarb is a match made in heaven.
A lovely, fruity, summer dessert made even more refreshing with Carte D’Or Vanilla Ice Cream
A simple cheesecake using Carte D’Or Vanilla Ice Cream. If wishing to make this in advance, freeze thoroughly and remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
This coffee based drink-cum-dessert is highly delicious and oh-so-easy to make. It's just a shot of hot espresso poured over a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with glistening Demerara for some crunchiness. Serve with a crisp biscuit, and customise with your favourite liqueur, if you wish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Mar-2015 at 02:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.