Offer - Casillero del Diablo Malbec 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£7.99 per 75cl
Casillero del Diablo
"More than 100 years ago Don Melchor de Concha y Toro reserved for himself an exclusive batch of the best wines he produced. And, to keep strangers away from his private reserve, he spread the rumour that the Devil lived in that place. Hence the name: Casillero del Diablo or Cellar of the Devil."
A robust Malbec with intense, dark fruits, black pepper and vanilla. Full bodied, fresh and fruity it has a long, mouth-watering finish.
Alc. 13.5% vol
- Brands: Casillero del Diablo
- Grape Varieties: Malbec
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: Chile
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
Casillero Del Diablo
A full-bodied Malbec with intense black cherry and plum flavours with a hint of black pepper and vanilla spice. Food Match: Great with grilled meats, roasted vegetables or mature cheeses.
Concha y Toro
Concha y Toro UK Ltd
The story behind one of Chile's most famous wines began more than 120 years ago. Don Melchor, founder of Concha y Toro, stored batches of his best wines in an underground cellar. When he noticed that bottles had been stolen, he spread a rumour amongst the locals that a devil lived in his cellar. Hence the name of Casillero del Diablo, the devil's cellar. Since 2008, Diablo wines have received more than 80 awards from internationally recognised competitions, including 8 Gold medals and 18 Silver medals.
Crafted using grapes from Chiles Rapel Valley. Warm days followed by cooler nights provide near-perfect growing conditions, resulting in rich, smooth fruity flavours.
The unique characteristics of each of our vineyards are reflected within the flavours and aromas of each bottle. This range of wines brings to you the best that Chile has to offer.
Country of Origin
Produced and Bottled in Chile by
Vina Concha Toro S.A.
Nuewa Tajamar 481,
Torre Norte Piso 15,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.