Cauldron 6 Cumberland Sausage 276g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
79.7p per 100g
Cauldron Cumberland Vegetarian Sausages are based on an authentic recipe with a delicious herb and pepper seasoning.
For exciting recipe ideas and more information on the Cauldron range, visit www.cauldronfoods.co.uk
Keep Refrigerated; Keep Frozen
Cooking Instructions - General. To cook...
For best results oven cook.
Remove all packaging then...
Ensure food is piping hot before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. Pre-heat grill to a medium setting and cook Sausages for 12 minutes, turning frequently.; Grill - From Chilled. Pre-heat grill to a medium setting and cook Sausages for 10 minutes, turning frequently.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Brush Sausages with a little oil, place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 and cook for 20 minutes, turn half way through cooking time. For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking time by 2 minutes.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Brush Sausages with a little oil, place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 and cook for 25 minutes, turn half way through cooking time. For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking time by 2 minutes.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Fry Sausages in 1 tbsp of pre-heated oil over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning frequently.; Shallow Fry - From Frozen. Fry Sausages in 1 tbsp of pre-heated oil over a medium heat for 15 minutes, turning frequently.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Made with non GM ingredients
Full Product Name:
6 Cumberland Vegetarian Sausages
Keep refrigerated and eat by the date shown on the front of pack.
Can be frozen on day of purchase for 1 month in a deep freezer.
Once opened must be eaten within 24 hours.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Made in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Hydrated Textured Vegetable Protein (Soya Protein, Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Cumberland Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, Rosemary, Bay, Carrot, Leek, Rapeseed Oil, Roasted Barley Malt), Free Range Whole Egg, Dried Onion, Milk Proteins, Soya Protein Isolate, Thickener: Methylcellulose
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(as sold )Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.8g|
|of which sugars||1.0g|
A real family favourite - children through to adults will love this winter warmer - real comfort food.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.