Cauldron Organic Marinated Tofu Pieces 160g
over 1 week *
£1.38 per 100g
Tofu has the amazing ability to absorb the flavours of the ingredients it is cooked with. It is high in protein and incredibly versatile for use in soups, stir-fries and curries. It's perfect for adventurous cooks who love to try different recipes and flavours from the Far East.
Our Marinated Tofu Pieces are great for getting you started quickly. Marinated in a delicious lightly spiced seasoning - they're just perfect for that special dish with friends!
...the Chinese have been using Soya for thousands of years, as an excellent source of protein, which is naturally low in saturated fat.
Have you tried...
...our Smoked Tofu or Original Tofu Block.
Keep in touch...
For exciting recipe ideas and to share your tofu experiences, visit www.cauldronfoods.co.uk
Keep refrigerated and eat by the date shown on the front of pack. This product can be eaten straight from the pack.
Not suitable for home freezing.
Once opened must be eaten within 24 hours.
Stir Fry - From Chilled. Remove all packaging then...
Pre-heat 1 tbsp of oil on a medium heat, cook pieces for 5 minutes, turning for even browning. These are cooking guidelines only.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Sleeve & Tray
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Marinated Tofu Pieces in a Lightly Spiced Seasoning
Made in the Netherlands
EU Organic - Controle NL-BIO-01, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
*Tofu (91%) [Water, *Soybeans, Firming Agent: Calcium Sulphate], Marinade [Water, Salt, Yeast Extracts, *Onion Powder, *Coriander, *Paprika, *Pepper, *Garlic Powder, *Ginger, *Herbs, *Mace, Thickener: Guar Gum; Citric Acid, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum; *Turmeric], *Sunflower Oil, *Produced under Organic Standards
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||as sold Per 100g||as sold Per 1/2 pack|
|of which saturates||2.5g||2.0g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.8g|
Toss Cauldron's tasty tofu into some Udon noodles for a quick dish packed with flavour and vitamins.
Healthy, light and quick - just what you need in an afterwork meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.