Charlie Bigham's 2 Chicken En Croutes 430g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £15.09
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Cannot be Microwaved
Keep in a fridge that's below 5ºC. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do plan to freeze it, do it on the day you bought it and make sure you eat it within a month, defrosting it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
2. Remove the film, then lift the two en croutes out of their wooden tray and place on a baking tray, together with the greaseproof paper. For best results, brush the pastry with milk or whisked egg*.
3. Place in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Make sure they're piping hot throughout.
*Don't worry, they taste just as good without doing this.
It just makes them look even better if you want to impress!
Preparation and Usage
Delicious with steamed seasonal vegetables or a green salad
Country of Origin
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tender chicken breast with our handmade creamy ham hock and mushroom sauce, encased in light, flaky puff pastry. Stunning!
Warning: Although we do our very best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Gluten, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Puff Pastry (34%) (Wheat Flour, Water, Sustainable Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Butter (Milk)), Fresh Chicken Breast (34%), Semi-Skimmed Milk, Fresh Mushrooms, Smoked Ham Hock (Pork, Salt, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate*, Preservatives Sodium Nitrite* and Potassium Nitrite*), Fresh Cream (Milk), White Wine, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Water, White Wine Vinegar, Fresh Parsley, Salt, Garlic Purée, Chicken Stock (Chicken Bones, Meat and Fat, Salt, Water), Ground White Pepper, *Don't worry, this is part of the traditional curing method of ham hock, May also contain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||7.8g||16.7g|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||1.7g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.