Charlie Bigham's 2 Steak & Ale Pies 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£1.17 per 100g
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
2. Remove all packaging, leaving the pies in their ramekins. For best results, brush the pastry with milk or whisked egg*.
3. Place the ramekins on a tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 4 minutes before serving in their ramekins. Be careful, they'll be hot. Make sure your pies are piping hot throughout.
*Don't worry, they taste just as good without doing this.
It just makes them look even better if you want to impress!
Preparation and Usage
Ready to cook in individual ramekins.
Return To Address
Made in our kitchens at…
2 McNicol Drive,
Tel: 020 8453 9898
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Box - Recyclable; Film - Recyclable; Insert - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
2 Steak & Ale Pies
Please keep flat
Keep in a fridge below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, Contains Fish, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Puff Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Sustainable Palm Oil, Butter (Milk), Salt, Rapeseed Oil), Fresh British Beef (32%), Fresh Onions, Fresh Carrots, Ale (Barley) (4%), Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Worcestershire Sauce (Barley Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies (Fish), Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Flavouring), Beef Stock (British Beef, Yeast Extract, Salt, Tomato Purée, Molasses, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Onion Powder), Cornflour, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Black Pepper
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per pie*|
|(of which saturates)||5.7g||17.0g|
|(of which sugars)||1.6g||4.7g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.