Charlie Bigham's 2 Steak & Mushroom Pies 600g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Cannot be Microwaved; Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
2. Remove all packaging, leaving the pies in their ramekins. For best results, brush the pastry with milk or whisked egg*.
3. Place the ramekins on a tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 25 to 30 mins until the pastry turns golden brown.
4. Leave to stand for 4 mins before serving in their ramekins. Be careful, they'll be hot.
Make sure your pies are piping hot throughout.
*Don't worry, they taste just as good without doing this. It just makes them look even better if you want to impress!
2 McNicol Drive,
Box - Recyclable; Film - Recyclable; Insert - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Puff Pastry (Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Butter (Milk), Salt), Fresh Beef* (29%), Fresh Onions, Red Wine, Fresh Mushrooms (8%), Fresh Celery, Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk), Beef Stock (Beef Bones and Meat, Water, Salt), Tomato Purée, Worcestershire Sauce (Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies (Fish), Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Flavouring), Garlic Purée, Salt, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Thyme, Black Pepper, *All our fresh Beef is British
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per pie*|
|(of which saturates)||0.9g||2.7g|
|(of which sugars)||1.8g||5.4g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.