Charlie Bigham's Meatballs Al Forno for 2 650g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/ gas mark 6. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!).
2. Remove the film but leave the meatballs al forno in its wooden tray*. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they aren't placed close to any clement or flame.
Preparation and Usage
Delicious with garlic bread and a mixed salad
Return To Address
2 McNicol Drive,
Tel: 020 8453 9898
2 McNicol Drive,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Pork and beef meatballs with trulli pasta in our tomato sauce, topped off with mozzarella. Stunning!
Please keep flat
Keep in fridge below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
WARNING: Although we do our very best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Trulli Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Whole Egg Powder), Tomatoes, Passata, British Pork (9%), Onions, British Beef (5%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, SunBlush Tomatade® (SunBlush® Tomatoes, Tomato Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano, Sugar, Garlic), Tomato Purée, Regato Cheese (Milk), Mozzarella Cheese (Milk), Pasteurised Free-Range Egg White, Beef Suet (Beef Fat, Wheat Flour), Garlic Purée, Fresh Parsley, Basil Paste (Basil, Sunflower Oil, Salt), Honey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Pasteurised Free-Range Egg Yolk, Beef Gelatine, Wheat Couscous, Salt, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast), Worcestershire Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Cloves, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée), Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Zest, Red Pepper Flakes, Ground Fennel, Black Pepper, Ground Chilli, Paprika Oil
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||2.9g||9.3g|
|(of which sugars)||2.4g||7.9g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2016 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.