Charlie Bigham's Moussaka for 2 655g
New & improved recipe
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
2. Remove the film but leave the moussaka in its wooden tray*. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they aren't placed close to any element or flame.
Return To Address
2 McNicol Drive,
Tel: 020 8453 9898
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Slow-cooked lamb ragù with tomato and mint, layered with potatoes, roasted aubergines and our creamy béchamel sauce.
Please keep flat
Keep in a fridge below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
WARNING: Although we do our very best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fresh Milk, Lamb (20%), Potatoes, Aubergines (8%), Tomatoes, Onions, Passata, Sunflower Oil, Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Free-Range Egg White, Wheat Flour, White Wine, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Tomato Purée, Pasteurised Free-Range Egg Yolk, Garlic Purée, Fresh Parsley, Lamb Stock (Lamb Meat, Water, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Cornflour, Onion Concentrate, Salt, Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Colours: Plain Caramel and Paprika Extract, Turmeric Extract, Sunflower Oil), Regato Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Salt, Oregano, Thyme, Ground Coriander, Black Pepper, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Pimento, Ground Bay Leaf, Dried Mint
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||3.5g||11.5g|
|(of which sugars)||1.9g||6.2g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Sep-2016 at 01:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.