Charlie Bigham's Moussaka for 2 655g
New & improved recipe
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.07
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Brands: Charlie Bigham's
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
2. Remove the film but leave the moussaka in its wooden tray*. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven & cook for 35 mins.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they don't touch the element or gas flame.
Return To Address
Made in our kitchens at:
2 McNicol Drive,
Tel: 020 8453 9898
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Slow-cooked lamb ragù with tomato and mint then layered with roasted aubergines, potatoes, and our creamy béchamel sauce. Wonderful!
Please keep flat
Keep in a fridge below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk, Lamb (20%), Aubergine (10%), Potato, Tomato, Tomato Purée, Fresh Onion, Pasteurised Free-Range Egg Yolk, Sunflower Oil, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, White Wine, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Regato Cheese (Milk), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Colours (Plain Caramel, Paprika Extract), Turmeric Extract, Sunflower Oil), Lamb Stock (Lamb Meat, Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Sugar, Cornflour, Onion Concentrate, Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil), Cornflour, Fresh Parsley, Salt, Oregano, Coriander Powder, Thyme, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Pimento, Bay Leaf, Dried Mint
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||2.8g||9.2g|
|(of which sugars)||2.2g||7.2g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.