Charlie Bigham's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni 660g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£1.06 per 100g
Turn off the phone, dim the lights and crack open a bottle. Steal back some time by letting Charlie prepare you a truly delicious meal. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each other's company.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Keep Flat; Cannot be Microwaved
Keep in a fridge below 5°C. It's as its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking. For use by date, see top of pack.
Oven cook - From Chilled. This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Remove the film but leave the cannelloni in its wooden tray*. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they don't touch the element or gas flame.
Delicious with garlic bread and a green salad
Return To Address
Made in our kitchens at:
2 McNicol Drive,
Tel: 020 8453 9898
Country of Origin
2 McNicol Drive,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Hand-rolled egg pasta stuffed with spinach, ricotta and mint, topped with our rich béchamel sauce. Fantastic!
Please keep flat
Keep in a fridge below 5°C. It's at its very best when cooked from fresh. If you do freeze it, defrost it fully before cooking.
For use by date, see top of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts,
May Contain Peanuts,
May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk, Egg Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg), Courgette, Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Spinach Leaves (7%), Ricotta Cheese (Milk) (6%), Fresh Onions, Fresh Celery, Passata, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Purée, Regato Cheese (Milk), Tomato Purée, SunBlush Tomatade® (SunBlush® Tomatoes, Tomato Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano, Sugar, Garlic), Pumpkin Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Mint, Sunflower Oil, Worcestershire Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Cloves, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée), Smoked Paprika, White Pepper, Dried Chillies
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g*||per 1/2 pack*|
|(of which saturates)||4.1g||13.5g|
|(of which sugars)||2.4g||7.9g|
|*Typical values as sold|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.