Chavroux Mild Soft Goats Cheese 150g
over 1 week *
£15.33 per kg
Creamy fresh taste.
A spreadable goat's cheese with a creamy fresh taste.
Preparation and Usage
Eat straight from the fridge
Return To Address
United Kingdom consumers, for more information write to:
PO Box 93,
Or visit www.dreamcheese.co.uk
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 93,
Full Product Name:
Soft cheese made from pasteurised goats' milk
Keep refrigerated between +2°C / +6°C.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Goats' Milk and Cream, Salt, Starter Cultures, Goats' Rennet
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|Energy||678 kJ / 163 kcal|
|- of which saturates||9,0 g|
|- of which sugars||2,5 g|
Creamy goats cheese and the unique taste of artichoke make this frittata an excellent choice for lunch. Serve on it's own or with a simple green salad for a sensational change to a plain omlette.
Be it a lusciously light lunch, a quick but filling breakfast or a perfect al desko picnic, our scrummy toppings are fit for any occasion. Why don’t you create a wonderfully warm snack by topping your Kallo corn cakes with grilled goat’s cheese and roasted red and yellow peppers. Just joyous!
These walnut bread sandwiches, topped with roasted tomatoes and goat's cheese, make a great snack.
Try a new way with lettuce and griddle your leaves on a high heat. Serve with vinaigrette and creamy cheese
Best made the day before and allowed to chill overnight.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.