Cheese Sauce essential Waitrose 350g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Hob - From Chilled. Gentle heat 4-5 mins.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot. Stir before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 5 1/2 mins.
Cat D 750W 5 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 1/2 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove lid. Lay the lid back on the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period. Stir before serving.; Microwave - From Frozen. Cat B 650W 9 1/2 mins.
Cat D 750W 8 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 7 1/2 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove lid. Lay the lid back on the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period. Stir before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
A cheese sauce made with mature Cheddar, milk and single cream
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
For use by date see lid.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (23%), Milk, Single Cream (Milk) (4%), Cornflour Salt, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, White Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pot|
|of which saturates||5.6g||9.8g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||1.8g|
This makes a hearty and satisfying side dish, perfect served with Sunday lunch.
By combining fresh ingredients with seasonings blended by Discovery chefs, you can create an irresistable meal in minutes. Serve this Mexican Lasagne as a main course, with a green salad.
1 hr 5 mins
A warming fish delight.
Paste bakes are easy to prepare and will feed a number of people. They make great midweek meals - and if you have kids, they even allow you to sneak in some veg if you want!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.