New - Cherries Waitrose 300g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£1.40 per 100g
Grown with care for the environment by farmers who share our values.
Eat fresh or use in desserts, compotes or with ice cream.
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Yeast Free
- Options: New
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Tray & Heat Sealed
Plastic tray recyclable
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Egg, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||11.5g|
Fresh pineapple, muscovado sugar and juicy lemons give a new twist to this old-fashioned 'upside-down' cake. Serve warm or cold.
Round off your meal with vanilla-flavoured summer berries that have been gently baked in the oven.
A delicious sweet cream pudding but with half the fat! We have replaced half the cream with yogurt to make a healthier but indulgent dessert which is super easy to make. Serve with your chosen fruits. We have opted for morello cherries and toppied with amaretti biscuits.
Great for lunchboxes and picnics, children can spend ages removing the pit and the muffin mix is very easy for young children to stir. Make sure all the pits are removed before giving fresh cherries to children under 3 years of age.
Matthew Tomkinson serves this classic royal dessert with a wondrously creamy vanilla and yoghurt panna cotta
1 hr 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.