Chicago Town Take Away Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Crust Frozen 645g
A great American style classic with a Chicago Town twist!
We take mozzarella cheese and a double helping of our house pepperoni for a full-on flavour hit and tumble on to our signature tomato sauce stuffed crust.
Chicago Town The Takeaway Garlic Dough Balls
Chicago Town The Takeaway Four Cheese Melt Stuffed Crust
Watch our unique dough rise before your eyes!*
Chicago Town Takeaway is made using our unique rising dough that's not pre-cooked to give you that real takeaway taste straight from your oven.
*Images of Chicago Town Takeaway Stuffed Crust for illustration of our unique rising soft dough.
- Brands: Chicago Town
Keep Flat; Keep Frozen
Oven cook - From Frozen. These are cooking guidelines only.
Keep pizza frozen until ready to cook.
Pre-heat your oven:
Fan Oven 180°C, Cook for approx: 18-23 minutes.
Conventional Oven 200°C, Cook for approx: 20-25 minutes.
Gas Oven - Gas Mark 6, Cook for approx: 22-30 minutes.
Remove plastic film and place pizza onto the oven ready pan provided.
Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven.
Do not place the pan directly onto the base. Do not let the pan touch the back or sides of the oven.
Rotate oven ready pan halfway through cooking.
Check the pizza is hot throughout before serving and that the cheese is melted and lightly browned, with a golden crust edge.
Let the pizza stand for 2 minutes before cutting and serving on the oven pan.
Do not attempt to use the oven ready pan more than once.
Caution: Topping will be extremely hot!
Preparation and Usage
Like it Hot?
Add a drizzle of chilli oil for a full-on flavour hit!
Return To Address
We at Chicago Town are committed to bringing you quality and satisfaction. If you are not entirely satisfied with this product, please return the prepared on date information to our Consumer Response Team at the address shown on the back of this pack. Also state the nature of your complaint and when and where you bought it. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Chicago Town Customer Care
20 Marathon Place,
Chicago Town Customer Care,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
20 Marathon Place,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Tomato sauce stuffed crust pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and slices of pork and beef pepperoni.
Keep frozen and store flat.
Do not defrost.
Keep at -18°C or cooler.
See side of pack for best before end.
Manufactured in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Niacin (B3)), Tomato Puree, Mozzarella Cheese (13%), Pepperoni (8%) (Pork, Beef Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Water, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Sunflower, Palm), Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier (E 472e), Thickener (Guar Gum), Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Calcium Phosphates), Spice Extracts, Potato Starch, Herbs, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Spices
|Typical Values||(as consumed) Per 100g||(as consumed) Per 1/4 pizza||Daily Reference Intake Per 1/4 pizza||Daily Reference Intake Adult|
|Energy - (kJ)||1255||1879||-||-|
|- kcal (Calories)||300||449||22%||2000|
|of which saturates||6.7g||10g||50%||20g|
|of which sugars||2.8g||4.2g||5%||90g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.