Chicken Biryani Waitrose 400g
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
For use by date see front of pack.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results microwave from chilled.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W 4 mins.
Cat E 900W 3 1/2 mins.
Cat E 1000W 3 mins 20 secs.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate and heat. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute.; Microwave - From Frozen. Cat D 800W 7 mins.
Cat E 900W 6 1/2 mins.
Cat E 1000W 6 mins 20 secs.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate and heat. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 45 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame
Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain. Bay leaves, cardamom pods and cassia bark may be present.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Diced Chicken Breast (22%), Basmati Rice, Onion, Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Yogurt (Milk), Garlic Purée, Half Cream (Milk), Low Fat Yogurt (Milk), Chopped Coriander, Mint, Green Chilli, Butter (Milk), Salt, Potato Starch, Lemon Juice, Ground Coriander, Paprika, Cumin, Turmeric, Chilli Powder, Fenugreek, Mace, Nutmeg, Cardamom Pods, Cassia Bark, Whole Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Black Pepper, Clove, Saffron, Ground Cardamom, Ground Bay Leaf
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Pack|
|of which saturates||0.8g||3.7g|
|of which sugars||3.3g||14.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.