Childs Farm Orange Caked in Mud! Hair & Body Wash for Dirty Rascals 250ml
£1.60 per 100ml
- Suitable for newborns and upwards.
- Dermatologist approved for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- Loved by Children Gold Award best bath time product 2014
- Loved by Children silver award best children's product 2014
- Junior Design Awards best children's toiletries 2014
- Baby & Me style awards 2014
- National Parenting Product Awards 2014
Happy skin means happy kids and parents too™
Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from' ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of mild, kind and delicious-smelling toiletries that care for the hair and skin of newborns, babies and children.
We are one of very few baby and child ranges that undergo clinical and controlled user trials. These certify that our products are dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as suitable for newborns and children with sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
Essential oils not only smell fantastic, they also possess superpowers. Some of them kill bacteria and heal wounds. Others deter head lice. They also affect the way we feel - calming us down, relaxing us and making us feel happy.
But just because something smells nice, it doesn't mean it's safe to use on young skin. Childs Farm only uses those essential oils that can be put undiluted onto a baby's skin without harming it. A drop of neat lavender oil, for example would burn newborn skin. Childs Farm's yummy smells come from organic sweet orange, mint, tangerine, grapefruit and tea tree essential oils.
Some plants make natural detergents. The ones in Childs Farm products are derived from beets, corn and coconut, and are Soil Association approved.
Childs Farm relies on natural ingredients to hydrate skin and hair. Vegetable glycerine and honey, for example, not only add moisture, they also grab it from the environment. This means the products keep on working long after bath time is over. Plant-derived oils are also used. These incredible emollients reduce the amount of water which evaporates from the skin, helping it to remain hydrated and healthy.
Childs Farm uses natural preservatives - like rosamux, which is derived from rosemary - and high-grade, broad-spectrum preservatives at lowest safe concentrations.
Somewhere on the coast of Britain is a hidden valley, which makes the most of the mild, coastal weather and enjoys the best of the Great British Countryside. And in this valley lies the not too big, and not too small, but perfectly sized Childs Farm.
This working farm does everything a normal farm would: plants crops in the spring and harvests them in the autumn. Cuts hay in the summer, and has a good old tidy up in the winter. The only difference between this farm and the thousands of others like it across the country is that this one is run by a sheepdog, a pig, a duck, a goat, a horse, a mouse and a tractor.
Because this is Childs Farm where every animal comes to life and lives an adventure every day…
Watch the Childs Farm cartoon on demand on Sky and Virgin Media.
- Brands: Childs Farm
Preparation and Usage
Massage a dollop all over hair and body, then rinse. Repeat with hair as necessary. Leaves hair shiny and tangle-free, and skin wonderfully moisturised. No sting formula, but if it gets into eyes, rinse well with water.
Return To Address
Childs Farm Ltd,
C/O Medichem International,
Sheet Glass Road,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Childs Farm Ltd,
C/O Medichem International,
Stalham Business Park,
All packaging is recyclable
Full Product Name:
Hair and Body Wash Organic Sweet Orange
External use only.
If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use. Always follow directions on pack.
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6-Esters, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Limonene, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, (*denotes certified organic ingredients)
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.