Cirio Chopped Tomatoes 400g
Round tomatoes, deseeded, peeled and cut into large fleshy pieces, with the taste of authentic Italian tomatoes enhanced by a pinch of salt. Great on "Bruschetta" or vegetable dishes.
In 1856 Francesco Cirio was a pioneer in preserving tomatoes in tin cans. Every day since then, consumers around the world have been able to experience the true taste of Italy on their tables.
- Brands: Cirio
Once opened transfer to a non-metallic bowl and keep refrigerated. Consume within 3-4 days.
Country of Origin
Soc. Coop. Agricola,
Via P. Poggi,
11 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO),
Chopped Tomatoes 65%, Tomato Paste, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|Of which sugars||3.9 g|
|Of which saturates||0.0 g|
Slow-cooked shanks make a juicy alternative to leg of lamb
2 hrs 25 mins
Bring a Mexican theme to your snacks by trying this easy and quick nacho recipe - you won't be disappointed! The Tabasco Sauce gives it a little kick that is a must for authenticity.
This recipe comes from Persian chef Sabrina Ghayour, taken from her fantastic book "Persiana". Sabrina runs popular supper clubs and pop-up events which showcase the best seasonal produce.
This simple stove-top stew can be served with crusty bread, new potatoes or rice. You can let this simmer quietly away while you get on with other things.
This tasty sherpherd's pie recipe is perfect for family dinner times.
1 hr 45 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2015 at 02:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.