Offer - Clarence Court Quail Eggs 12 per pack
over 1 week *
Our 'free to fly' quality live in specially designed houses where they enjoy the warmth and seclusion for nesting and laying eggs, and they are 'free to fly' and wander at will outside in the fresh air.
Keep refrigerated after purchase to maintain freshness. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before use and allow eggs to return to room temperature before cooking.
Hob - From Ambient. To soft boil: place in gently boiling water for 1 minute, leave eggs in the water for a further 30 seconds, remove and peel the shells then serve.
To hard boil: place in gently boiling water for 2 1/2 minutes, remove, run under cold water and then peel the shells and serve.
Preparation and Usage
Quail eggs can be served in the half shell, in first course dishes, canapés, salads, or simply with celery salt.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before use and allow eggs to return to room temperature before cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Smoked salmon terrines always go down well at garden parties and picnics - though this will have to be prepared the night before. Use your favourite bread to serve with the terrine.
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
Cook's Notes Serve a bowl of mayonnaise alongside the eggs as well, with some fresh crusty bread. Cheat You can buy ready-made celery salt, but it’s a bit of fun making your own and it tastes so much fresher.
This salad is a great combination of flavours.
Recipe kindly provided by Brindisa.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.