Clarence Court Quail Eggs 12 per pack
over 1 week *
Our 'free to fly' quality live in specially designed houses where they enjoy the warmth and seclusion for nesting and laying eggs, and they are 'free to fly' and wander at will outside in the fresh air.
Hob - From Ambient. To soft boil: place in gently boiling water for 1 minute, leave eggs in the water for a further 30 seconds, remove and peel the shells then serve.
To hard boil: place in gently boiling water for 2 1/2 minutes, remove, run under cold water and then peel the shells and serve.
Preparation and Usage
Quail eggs can be served in the half shell, in first course dishes, canapés, salads, or simply with celery salt.
For best results when boiling quail eggs use when the eggs are at their freshest.
Return To Address
Clarence Court Eggs Ltd,
PO Box 147,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Clarence Court Eggs Ltd,
PO Box 147,
Full Product Name:
12 Quail Eggs
Keep refrigerated after purchase.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before use and allow eggs to return to room temperature before cooking.
Produced in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Smoked salmon terrines always go down well at garden parties and picnics - though this will have to be prepared the night before. Use your favourite bread to serve with the terrine.
Richard Corrigan offers a playful twist on a British picnic classic. This aioli is fantastic for dipping the finished eggs in, and can be a great accompaniment to many other dishes.
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
As a light meal, lunch or accompaniment, this dainty salad is full of flavour.
This salad is perfect as a starter for a special dinner party. It's pretty healthy; blackberries and asparagus are both great sources of antioxidants and quail eggs help maintain healthy bones and teeth. The combination of rich duck meat and cream quail egg gets a bit of structure from the greens and some sharper flavours from the berries. It tastes so good and is also a visually stunning appetiser.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.