Offer - Cloudy Bay Pelorus Sparkling NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Pelorus is produced from a blend of 70% chardonnay and 30% pinot noir grapes grown in Marlborough's Wairau Valley. A blend from selected vintages, Pelorus exhibits all the hallmarks of chardonnay based sparkling wine; fresh and apple crisp, under pinned by yeast complexity.
The pale straw colour and aromas of ripe citrus fruits indicate the chardonnay origins of Pelorus NV. A bouquet of apple and lemon complements fresh bready notes derived from two years bottle ageing on lees. The deliciously crisp palate displays toasty, creamy complexity, enhanced by a lingering nutty finish.
Alc. 12.5% Vol.
- Brands: Cloudy Bay
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Countries: Marlborough
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Store in a cool dry place.
Grape Variety Red - Pinot Noir, Grape Variety White - Chardonnay
The deliciously crisp palate displays toasty, creamy complexity, enhanced by a lingering nutty finish.
Cloudy Bay Vineyards
Chardonnay and pinot noir grapes are sourced from several grower and estate vineyards located within the Wairau Valley in Marlborough. Soils vary from stony free draining gravels to fine silt loams containing some clay. Vineyards are planted at a density of 1850 vines/ha and in an average year yield 9 tonnes/ha. The vines are trained to a standard vertical shoot positioned canopy.
Return To Address
Moet Hennessy UK Limited,
13 Grosvenor Cres.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and Bottled by:
Cloudy Bay Vineyards Limited,
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 00:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.