Great Coke taste
Only natural flavours
No added preservatives
Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free
Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment.
Contains 5 X 250ml servings.
Keep cold in the fridge.
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
Store in a cool dry place.
Best served ice cold
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled; Packing - Recyclable
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour (Caramel E150d), Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavourings including Caffeine
|Typical Values||Per: 100ml||Per: 250ml (%*)|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||10.6g||27g (29%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
A delicious balance of sweet and sour with hints of fresh vanilla. To make a pitcher: 150ml Jack Daniels 50ml Cointreau 60ml Lemon juice (4 lemon wedges / ½ lemon squeezed) Top with 740ml coke Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
Sweet nutty undertones combined effortlessly in this balanced drink. To make a pitcher: 100ml Finlandia vodka 100ml Amaretto Top with 800ml Coke Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Mar-2015 at 05:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.