Cooks' Ingredients Baking Powder Waitrose 160g
over 1 month *
58.1p per 100g
Store in a cool, dry place.
A raising agent used in baking cakes, puddings, scones, cookies, American pancakes and bread. When mixed with liquid and heated, baking powder will create bubbles of carbon dioxide that will cause the mixture to expand and rise. As a general guide, add 4 tsp baking powder to 225g plain flour, and use as an alternative to self-raising flour.
Preparation and Usage
A raising agent used in baking cakes, puddings, scones, cookies, American pancakes and bread. When mixed with liquid and heated, baking powder will create bubbles of carbon dioxide that will cause the mixture to expand and rise. As a general guide, add 4tsp baking powder to 225g plain flour, and use as an alternative to self-raising flour.
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country
Country of Packing
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nuts, Peanuts
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Raising Agents Sodium Phosphates and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Rice Flour
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
This scrummy cherry cake with lemon yoghurt will work perfectly for tea or dessert.
1 hr 20 mins
A refined baked treat!
1 hr 15 mins
Make sure you grate the beetroot and apples coarsley and not finely in this tasty recipe, or they will release too much liquid into the muffins.
Fresh pineapple, muscovado sugar and juicy lemons give a new twist to this old-fashioned 'upside-down' cake. Serve warm or cold.
Indulge in this delicious classic cake.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.