Cooks' Ingredients Beef Stock 500g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
55.8p per 100g
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see lid.
Use as a base for gravies, stews, casseroles and soups. Try freezing left over stock in an ice cube tray ready to use in recipes that only require a small ammount
Preparation and Usage
Cooks' Tip: Use as a base for gravies, stews, casseroles and soups. Try freezing left over stock in an ice cube tray ready to use in recipes that only require a small amount.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
A beef stock made using beef bones, sourced from our dedicated British beef supplier, vegetables and herbs which have been gently simmered to produce a robust flavoured stock
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Beef Bones (50%), Water, Carrots, Onions, Garlic, Tomato Purée, Thyme, Black Peppercorns, Bay Leaf
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
This traditional casserole made from British beef is cooked in rich, dark beer and topped with wholegrain mustard croutons.
2 hrs 50 mins
We've made meatballs and pasta even easier to serve to a crowd by sticking it all in a dish and simply baking in the oven before serving. This is homely comfort grub at its best and you can make it ahead of time and even keep it in the fridge overnight ready to go for when you need it! For more tasty SORTED recipes like this one just visit www.sortedfood.com!
1 hr 10 mins
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
Beef is served with polenta chips in this tempting dish from Robert Thompson. The vine tomatoes used as a garnish are not included in this recipe, but can be acheived by slow-roasting the tomatoes in the oven at 100°C for an hour.
1 hr 20 mins
Organic Daylesford lamb makes this comforting classic even more delicious.
2 hrs 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.