Cooks' Ingredients Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks Waitrose 100g
over 1 month *
£1.50 per 100g
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in a refrigerator.
Ideal for baking in cookies, biscuits and fairy cakes.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Tube - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts and peanuts
Full Product Name:
Milk chocolate chunks for cooking
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a refrigerator.
For best before end date see base of tube.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Flavouring, Contains Cocoa Solids 29% minimum, Milk Solids 22% minimum
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||20.3g|
|of which sugars||53.3g|
Cookies. Ice Cream. Warm chocolate sauce. Heaven. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
This is like choc chop cookie dough ice cream but made with gingerbread cookie dough. WARNING this recipe contains raw egg yolks in the cookie dough so please do not give to children under 3 years of age, pregnant women or elderly people. A great recipe for all the family to make, younger children will have great fun making the gingerbread dough, older children could make the egg custard under supervision. Make sure the custard and dough is well chilled before putting into the ice cream maker. If you don't have an ice cream maker you'll need a tupperware container and a day at home, ideal for a hot summer day when the children are in and out of the paddling pool. Once made this will keep in the fridge for 1 week.
You can kid yourself that these are healthy as they are low fat, but they're not, they are hugely high in sugar but taste amazing, it is a good way of getting a chocolate fix without the fat. Serve these on their own or sandwiched with whipped cream and raspberries, strawberries or blackcurrants. Children can help to separate the eggs, but make sure that not one drop of egg yolk gets into the bowl with the egg whites as they won't mix properly. Use a mixer for quick results with whisking the egg whites but after that the rest of the mixing can easily be done by hand and by children.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.