Cooks' Ingredients Breadcrumbs Waitrose 125g
over 1 month *
£1.03 per 100g
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
Store in a cool dry place
Sprinkle onto gratins and pasta bakes for a really crunchy topping or sprinkle onto large flat mushrooms topped with cream cheese before baking as starter. Mix with fresh herbs, lemon zest and chopped nuts and use to coat chicken or fish goujons.
Preparation and Usage
Recipe Suggestion: Sprinkle onto gratins and pasta bakes for a really crunchy topping or sprinkle onto large flat mushrooms topped with cream cheese before baking as starter. Mix with fresh herbs, lemon zest and chopped nuts and use to coat chicken or fish goujons.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Dextrose, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 50g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||7.8g||3.9g|
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
Tender chicken breasts with a succulent Hellmann's mayonnaise and parmesan crust make a delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
To make a tasty Italian dinner, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil sauce over chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish then sprinkle over a few breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 35 minutes and serve this delicious dish!
Give white fish a lift with tangy lemon, herbs & Parmesan.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.