Cooks' Ingredients Chicken Stock Waitrose 500ml
over 1 month *
37.8p per 100ml
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Use undiluted to help create a robust flavoured dish. Or dilute 250ml of stock with 100ml of hot water for delicately flavoured recipes
Country of Origin
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Chicken Bones (43%), Carrot Extract, Onion Extract, Parsley, Thyme
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
Turkey leftovers given a delicious, creamy makeover.
This recipe uses tasty seasonal ingredients to make a straightforward and satisfying winter soup – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
1 hr 30 mins
A classic companion to sausages, sage adds a deep savoury note to this warming winter dish.
A healthy version of the classic Chinese lemon chicken dish. This version uses stir frying rather than deep frying and you can adjust the lemon sauce to taste by adding less lemon or more sugar. For an even healthier version, omit the egg white batter and just steam chicken strips, cook the lemon sauce in a small saucepan and pour over to serve. Older children can use food scissors to cut the chicken into strips, just make sure they are supervised and wash their hands thoroughly afterwards. They'll have great fun mixing the egg white and cornflour and making up the sauce. Serve with noodles or rice and steamed green vegetables.
This works just as well with other oily fish such as trout, tuna or mackerel.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.