Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Chives Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
36p per 10g
Garnish with style
The small onion is big on flavour!
Dip into dressing, swirl into soup and stir into sauce
Delicious with sour cream
With a delicate onion-like flavour, excellent with soft cheese and potato dishes, salads and sauces, or chopped finely and sprinkled over food as a garnish.
Dill. Also used widely in sauces and salads dill has a mild aniseed flavour and is especially good with fish
Refrigerate after purchase
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
With a delicate onion-like flavour, excellent with soft cheese and potato dishes, salads and sauces, or chopped finely and sprinkled over food as a garnish
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
This is a very appealing way to cook chicken, whether you serve it up hot or leave it to cool and make it part of a picnic. There are no hard and fast rules about the herbs – just use what you’ve got and what you like. You can cook the chicken in the oven, on a hot barbecue or in a chargrill pan.
I like to serve this with rye bread as a starter, or on toast as a canapé with drinks. It keeps quite well for a week or so in the fridge: just spoon it into a jar, pressing down carefully to ensure there are no pockets of air, then seal the top with a layer of clarified butter. The recipe works well with hot-smoked mackerel, too.
This is a simple and elegant starter that can be made for 2 people. The fennel and hazelnuts adding plenty of crunch adds to the unique texture of the cauliflower 'cous cous'.
Eggs fluffed up with Hellmann's mayonnaise, poured over salmon and chives.
Plan ahead and stock the freezer with some comforting stews so you need only thaw them and pop them in the oven when needed.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.