Cooks' Ingredients Coriander Waitrose 28g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 33.9p
Lemon Grass. Much used in oriental cooking, its fresh, citrus flavour is wonderful in stir fries and Thai curries
Refrigerate after purchase
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
A versatile herb, with a rich, deep aroma and a hint of citrus that works wonderfully in salads, curries, stir fries, sauces and salsas. Roughly chop the leaves and add at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour.
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Chickpeas are such a fantastic ingredient, they have a lovely nutty flavour and are a good source of zinc and protein - and used liberally in Indian cuisine.This recipe is a firm favourite and is really hearty - the perfect winter warmer.
2 hrs 10 mins
We've used braising steak for a hearty, chunky chilli - perfect for a relaxed dinner party.
2 hrs 30 mins
A great lunchtime meal, this is really simple to make and tastes simply divine. The beef tastes delicious cooked in the Rogan Josh paste, and wrapped in our authentic Chapattis, these are a delicious alternative to a sandwich.
This simple dish uses the strong flavours of the Balti paste - such as cumin, coriander and other authentic spices, with garlic. The result being a tantalising dish that is easy enough to rustle up for a quick weekday meal.
This recipe is perfect for a light evening meal or tasty brunch and a great way to use up bread that may be a little stale. The mild Korma spices, earthy mushrooms and cream give an Indian twist to a classic dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.