Offer - Cooks Ingredients Fresh Bay Leaves Waitrose 10g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
90p per 10g
Their slightly bittersweet, aromatic flavour makes these an essential ingredient of a good bouquet garni. Add to casserols, stews and sauces towards the end of cooking. Bay leaves are also used to add a little spice to milky puddings and custards.
Rosemary. Also used in bouquet garni, rosemary has a distinct aromatic flavour. Excellent in casseroles, stews, with red meats, especially lamb, and potatoes
Refrigerate after purchase.
Preparation and Usage
Their slightly bittersweet, aromatic flavour makes these an essential ingredient of a good bouquet garni. Add to casseroles, stews and sauces towards the end of cooking. Bay leaves are also used to add a little spice to milky puddings and custards
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
RG12 8YA ,
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
If you fancy a change from the more usual summer pickle then try these roasted baby aubergines marinated in a honey, fennel, chilli and red wine dressing, spoon on to pieces of hot pitta bread and drizzle with a little coriander dip for a tasty starter or part of a summery barbecue supper.
Slow-cooked shanks make a juicy alternative to leg of lamb
2 hrs 25 mins
A stunning vegetarian pie, perfect for winter.
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
Osso Bucco is essentially a slow cooked casserole which uses shin of veal. The name literally means 'bone with a hole' and it is the marrow that comes from this hole that gives a fantastic rich flavour and silky texture to the sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.