Cooks Ingredients Fresh Lemon Grass 2 sticks Waitrose 2 per pack
Slice fine for soup, bruise gently or mince pair up with coconut, team up with tea.
With a similar zesty aroma, this can be finely chopped and sprinkled over vegetables, or used in stuffings. Perfect with all types of fish and poultry dishes
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
With a powerful citrus fragrance, the stems can be finely chopped or crushed and used whole, removing before serving. Add to stir fries, Thai curries and white meat and fish dishes for a fresh lemony flavour
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
This fiery dish makes full use of duck's rich, powerful flavour, calling on a number of spices to create a stunning curry. Serve with steamed rice.
The quantities for this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a family.
An exciting mini mojito.
Whiting is a brilliant white fish which is increasingly finding its way onto fine-dining menus. If you cannot find it, use cod or haddock. Making the sweet chilli dip is optional, but is superior to any shop-bought variety.
A tasty take on a classic broth, this poached salmon in a white tea broth is bursting with ingredients and flavours for a dish that packs a real punch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.