Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Fresh Mint Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
34p per 10g
One of the most versatile herbs, fresh and cooling. Good with any vegetable, but especially with potatoes and garden peas and classically excellent with lamb dishes.
A sprig in summer drinks or fruit salads adds a refreshing touch.
Thyme. Spicy and aromatic, sprinkle over vegetables, use in casseroles, stews and sauces. Excellent with beef and potato dishes.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use
Infuse your tea, dress up your drinks, pair up with peas or summer sorbet
Preparation and Usage
One of the most versatile herbs, fresh and cooling. Good with any vegetable, but especially with potatoes and garden peas and classically excellent with lamb dishes. A sprig in summer drinks or fruit salads adds a refreshing touch
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment.
Whilst I’ve got nothing against a good chicken sandwich, there are many more exciting things you can do with a few shreds of cold roast chicken. Couscous is a very useful medium for leftover meat, and this is one of my favourite ways to eat cold chicken. Take a tub of this with you to work, or serve up with crisp lettuce leaves as a quick supper.
Incredibly quick and easy to put together, serve warm for breakfast with a spoonful of Greek yogurt drizzled with honey or as part of a meze selection with cheese, cold ham, salad and warm bread.
A mouth-watering barbecue recipe - in the Middle East pomegranates are used not just to decorate salads and desserts but as a rough puree mixed with honey to marinade and tenderise meat.
This classic dessert is a summertime favourite and here is given a contemporary edge by way of a vanilla parfait accompaniment.
A fruity, dry cocktail with an energising matcha boost - perfect for putting a zing in your evening.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.