Cooks' Ingredients Frozen Chopped Shallots Waitrose 150g
Price per 100g: £1.10
These pungent shallots are frozen within hours for freshness.
More potent than onions, shallots are sweet to slow roast, or sauté with garlic and then add to the pot.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Without defrosting, use as fresh herbs.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Without defrosting, use as fresh herbs.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Not Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Chopped shallots, quick frozen
Keep frozen at max. -18°C. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
**** Until 'Best Before' date
*** Until 'Best Before' date
** Up to 1 month
* Up to 1 week
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
This recipe makes enough for left overs. Serve in baguettes Vietnamese-style - along with grated carrot, cos lettuce and hoisin sauce.
3 hrs 5 mins
This flavoursome cut of beef goes well with crisp parsnip chips - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
Cheat... If you don’t have the time to make a dressing, use a drizzle of balsamic vinegar instead.
This wholesome dish combines a handful of simple ingredients like chicken and sprouts to heart-warming effect – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
This Mediterranean pasta dish is quick and easy to prepare, making it a perfect choice for busy evenings.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.