Offer - Cooks Ingredients Large Coriander Waitrose 100g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
14p per 10g
A versatile herb, with a rich, deep aroma and a hint of citrus that works wonderfully in salads, curries, stir fries, sauces and salsas. Roughly chop the leaves and add at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour or use raw in salads.
Potent, pungent and particularly pretty.
Lemon Grass. Its zesty citrus fragrance and lemon flavour make it perfect for stir fries, Thai curries and white meat and fish dishes
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
A versatile herb, with a rich, deep aroma and a hint of citrus that works wonderfully in salads, curries, stir fries, sauces and salsas. Roughly chop the leaves and add at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Clean and light, this salad is packed with Omega 3, which is good for your brain, heart and immune system.
Variation Use peeled and deveined cooked prawns in place of the crayfish. Cook's Notes Instead of sandwiching this combination in bread rolls, serve as a salad with chopped spring onion or Spanish onion over the top. Or add avocado slices and orange segments. You could even try adding steamed asparagus and halved cherry tomatoes.
Whiting is a brilliant white fish which is increasingly finding its way onto fine-dining menus. If you cannot find it, use cod or haddock. Making the sweet chilli dip is optional, but is superior to any shop-bought variety.
Florentine and Pig are eating lunch in the garden today and these bitesize burgers are just the ticket. This is one of their favourite things to make and Pig especially loves the tomato salsa! A firm favourite in Florentine and Pig's cottage, these burgers are quick and easy to make and loved by children throughout the land. A great recipe to keep up your sleeve for those tea time emergencies! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
Everyone LOVES fried chicken, but when it’s been dusted in flour or dragged through a batter then deep fried it really isn’t a healthy option. I have got rid of the flour and made an uber tasty mix of cornmeal, parmesan cheese and smoked paprika. This makes a really crispy, gluten free crust. Then I shallow fry it. To serve I ditch the chips and make a healthy vibrant salad. By Sophie Michell
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.