Cooks' Ingredients Nam Pla Fish Sauce Waitrose 150ml
£1.26 per 100ml
Nam Pla Fish Sauce is a condiment made from salted anchovies that are matured and pressed.
For use in Thai cooking.
Blend with cooked prawns, ginger, lemongrass, spring onions and coriander, mould into fish cakes and gently fry.
Use to make Thai green curry by mixing with green curry paste, coconut milk and chicken.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Nam Pla Fish Sauce
Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: This product may occasionally contain small crystals of salt which can form in high quality Fish Sauce during storage.
Nam Pla Fish Sauce is very salty and should be used sparingly.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Anchovy Extract (Fish) (70%), Salt, Sugar
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||Trace|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
<p>Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining</p>
Whiting is a brilliant white fish which is increasingly finding its way onto fine-dining menus. If you cannot find it, use cod or haddock. Making the sweet chilli dip is optional, but is superior to any shop-bought variety.
Cook's Notes Use Thai Basil, which has a spicy, delicate flavour, instead of regular basil, if you can find it. It has a sweeter taste than regular basil.
Enjoy this meat-free aromatic dish, it's delicious, great value and can be prepared in just 20 minutes.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.