Cooks' Ingredients Oregano 15g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
56.7p per 10g
Basil. Fragrant and full of flavour, basil is widely used in Italian cookery and especially with tomato based dishes. Tear the leaves and add to salads, sauces and dressings
Refrigerate after purchase.
Preparation and Usage
Slightly spicy with a thyme-like aroma, this herb is the perfect partner to tomato, garlic, onion and chilli dishes. Strip the leaves, finely chop and add while cooking, or sprinkle on pizzas for an authentic Mediterranean flavour
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
An amazingly quick pasta dish on the table in under 10 minutes - wow! Made with fresh crab and a kick of Chilli Pesto.
These pizza stars are wholesome and filling, and can be made in advance the night before. The healthy toppings can be mixed and matched to provide a tasty and nutritious lunch option.
Our take on the ballsy sandwich trend originating in New York.
Vegan cooking made easy - this Italian bake uses cauliflower and soya milk for a white sauce and canned lentils as filling
1 hr 30 mins
A creamier, gruyère-like version of halloumi, saganaki is the star of this easy dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.