Cooks' Ingredients Pulled Ham Hock Waitrose 2 x 90g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
£1.66 per 100g
Gently cooked for ten hours.
Pop in the pot with lentil & leek.
Bring out the mustard!
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Country of Origin
Film - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Pork Hock, Salt, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservatives Sodium Nitrite and Potassium Nitrate, Prepared with 109g of Pork per 100g of product, Moisture is lost during cooking
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/2 pack|
|of which saturates||1.7g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||trace|
A small handful of peppery rocket is a great addition to this moreish sarnie.
Pure comfort food, pulled ham hock and butter-fried leeks take mac and cheese to the next level.
Heston turns the classic combination of peas and ham into a delicious soup – perfect for a simple supper. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Glorious omelette, cooked soft in the middle and flipped over to enclose chopped ham with soured cream and Maille Wholegrain mustard with tomato salad on the side.
Make dinnertime special with this savoury galette. A mixture of spelt and normal flour, topped with ham hock, gruyere and a crispy duck egg, not only does it taste great, it looks pretty impressive too!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.