Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Sage Waitrose 20g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
45p per 10g
Delicious world favourite
Good for the goose, perfect for the pork
Slightly bitter and woderfully aromatic, this herb is the perfect complement to rich meat dishes or cheeses. Wildely used in sausages, stuffings and stews. Chop the leaves coarsely, or add whole and remove before serving.
A versatile herb with a hint of citrus. Add to salads, curries, stir fries and sauces for a wonderful fresh, zesty flavour
Refrigerate after purchase.
Preparation and Usage
Slightly bitter and wonderfully aromatic, this herb is the perfect complement to rich meat dishes or cheeses. Widely used in sausages, stuffings and stews. Chop the leaves coarsely, or add whole and remove before serving
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Children and adults will enjoy making and eating these snacks, served with a delicious sweet chilli and tomato dipping sauce.
This pork and mushroom stroganoff recipe is rich and creamy. Pack it with your favourite and fresh selection of mushrooms, you will be happy you did.
A wonderful, rich winter dish, great for a family supper because it's really easy and really tasty. Serve with rice and leafy greens to soak up the delicious creamy sauce.
Brookfield Farm's veal chops can be grilled, but a more delicate way to prepare them is to pan roast them with butter as seen in this delicious recipe. The flavour of fresh sage really compliments the veal and the sage leaves become brown and crispy which adds a lovely texture to the dish.
This baked risotto is easy enough to make for a mid week meal, although it's just as suited to entertaining.
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.