Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Tarragon Waitrose 20g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
45p per 10g
Its mild aniseed flavour goes perfectly with poultry dishes and in sauces, salads and egg-based dishes. Delicious blended with butter and melted over cooked fish, chicken or vegetables and wonderful in salad dressings.
Sage. Slightly bitter and wonderfully aromatic, widely used in stuffings, sausages and stews
Refrigerate after purchase.
Preparation and Usage
Its mild aniseed flavour goes perfectly with poultry dishes and in sauces, salads and egg-based dishes. Delicious blended with butter and melted over cooked fish, chicken or vegetables and wonderful in salad dressings
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
In case you hadn't guesses, this dish is heavily inspired by Spanish cuisine. Unlike some fish, monkfish is actually quite robust and can be confidently paired with some strong flavours. Chorizo complements it wonderfully in taste, texture and even colour, and it is definitely worth spending a little extra on a really good chorizo for a dish like this.
This is a great vegetarian dish and can be put together several hours in advance, or served as a vegetable accompaniment.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
The artichokes in this tart are prepared ‘à la grecque’, but you can replace this process by simply using slived artichoke hearts from a jar, if you prefer.
This vibrant salad hails from the Iranian city of Shiraz. Greg Malouf serves the restaurant version with an array of edible flowers - if you're feeling adventurous, why not do the same.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.