Cooks Ingredients Thyme Sprigs Waitrose 20g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 10g: 57.5p
'Source of courage'
Pervasive and powerful
Shred quickly, cook slowly
A spicy aromatic herb, delicious added to baked vegetables, soups, marinades and stuffings. Use whole and remove before serving, or strip off the leaves, finely chop and add during cooking.
With a zesty citrus aroma, delicious sprinkled over vegetables or used in stuffings. Perfect with fish and poultry.
Refrigerate after purchase
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
A spicy aromatic herb, delicious added to baked vegetables, soups marinades and stuffings. Use whole serving, or strip off the leaves, finely chop and add during cooking
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warnings: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
We've used braising steak for a hearty, chunky chilli - perfect for a relaxed dinner party.
2 hrs 30 mins
This easy Sunday roast, glazed in honey, is so delicious it doesn't need any extra accompaniments and everything is cooked in one pan.
1 hr 50 mins
A deceptively easy way to to transform a humble piece of chicken into a truly special meal.
This is a light and healthy salad that tastes just as good the day after it is made. If you fancy serving with homemade croutons, simply drizzle a little olive oil over sliced ciabatta bread, cook until crisp and golden on a preheated griddle pan and cut into croutons.
A recipe from the home of Tabasco, Louisiana. Full of flavour, this dish is a staple in Louisiana and is sure to be a crown pleaser. The Habanero Tabasco gives it a slight kick and a lot of extra flavour.
2 hrs 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.