Cooks' Ingredients Thyme Sprigs 20g
2 days guaranteed *
57.5p per 10g
'Source of courage'
Pervasive and powerful
Shred quickly, cook slowly
A spicy aromatic herb, delicious added to baked vegetables, soups, marinades and stuffings. Use whole and remove before serving, or strip off the leaves, finely chop and add during cooking.
With a zesty citrus aroma, delicious sprinkled over vegetables or used in stuffings. Perfect with fish and poultry.
Refrigerate after purchase
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
A spicy aromatic herb, delicious added to baked vegetables, soups marinades and stuffings. Use whole serving, or strip off the leaves, finely chop and add during cooking
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warnings: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Try different fillings in these parcels, depending on what vegetables are in season.
This salad is perfect as a starter for a special dinner party. It's pretty healthy; blackberries and asparagus are both great sources of antioxidants and quail eggs help maintain healthy bones and teeth. The combination of rich duck meat and cream quail egg gets a bit of structure from the greens and some sharper flavours from the berries. It tastes so good and is also a visually stunning appetiser.
This recipe for bolognese is rich in flavour and uses beef mince only. But it also comes with a subtle yet tasty twist: the inclusion of chilli and chocolate. Guaranteed to get the family asking what you’ve done differently!
1 hr 50 mins
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
This warming dish makes the most of Fenland celery's unique nutty-sweet flavour and is an ideal side dish to serve with a Sunday roast.
1 hr 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.