Cooks' Ingredients Vegetable Stock Waitrose 500ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: 37.8p
Vegetables and herbs are simmered gently to give an intensely flavoured classic stock. The perfect foundation for soups, risottos and vegetarian dishes.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Suitable for Home Freezing
Use undiluted to help create a robust flavoured dish. Or, dilute 250ml of stock with 100ml of hot water for delicately flavoured recipes
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Use undiluted to help create a robust flavoured dish. Or, dilute 250ml with 100ml of hot water for deliciously flavoured recipes.
Country of Origin
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Vegetable Extract (22%) (Onion, Broccoli Stalks, Carrot, Celery, Spinach), Parsley, Tarragon, Garlic Purée, Sage, Bay Leaf, Thyme, White Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
The key to success with this soup is to cut the root vegetables small and keep the pieces all about the same size so they cook evenly. It helps to be in a chopping mood when you set about this one. If you don’t have any Cheddar to hand, or you want to go easy on the cheese, you can finish the soup with a trickle of rapeseed or olive oil instead. You could also leave out the bacon to make a vegetarian version.
Ginger and preserved lemons spice up this simple accompaniment. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
Super easy and healthy supper dish. Children can help deseed and stuff the peppers once you've halved them.
Spice up your lunch with your choice of beans and pasta shapes in this hearty soup.
Paella is a classic Spanish recipe, with many variations. Our version below lists optional ingredients, such as seafood and fresh vegetables, so that you can develop our recipe and create your own. The paella should be cooked in a shallow paella pan. Unlike risotto, the liquid in paella is all added at once, and the rice should not be stirred during cooking. You can shake the pan occasionally to move the rice but a crust called a Socarrat forms on the base.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.