Cooks' Ingredients Vegetable Stock 500ml
over 1 month *
37.8p per 100ml
Vegetables and herbs are simmered gently to give an intensely flavoured classic stock. The perfect foundation for soups, risottos and vegetarian dishes.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Suitable for Home Freezing
Use undiluted to help create a robust flavoured dish. Or, dilute 250ml of stock with 100ml of hot water for delicately flavoured recipes
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Use undiluted to help create a robust flavoured dish. Or, dilute 250ml with 100ml of hot water for deliciously flavoured recipes.
Country of Origin
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Vegetable Extract (22%) (Onion, Broccoli Stalks, Carrot, Celery, Spinach), Parsley, Tarragon, Garlic Purée, Sage, Bay Leaf, Thyme, White Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
Paella is a classic Spanish recipe, with many variations. Our version below lists optional ingredients, such as seafood and fresh vegetables, so that you can develop our recipe and create your own. The paella should be cooked in a shallow paella pan. Unlike risotto, the liquid in paella is all added at once, and the rice should not be stirred during cooking. You can shake the pan occasionally to move the rice but a crust called a Socarrat forms on the base.
Spice up your lunch with your choice of beans and pasta shapes in this hearty soup.
Make the most of your courgettes with this tasty soup - paprika adds a subtle warmth and toasted almonds give a welcome crunch. This recipe was created by Sylvain Jamois on behalf of Root Camp, an organisation Ocado proudly supports, which offers residential cookery courses for teenagers that link the field to the plate, through hands-on activities in a rural environment.
Ginger and preserved lemons spice up this simple accompaniment. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
Super easy and healthy supper dish. Children can help deseed and stuff the peppers once you've halved them.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.