Cooks' Ingredients Wild Mushrooms 30g
over 1 month *
£9.97 per 100g
This blend of handpicked wild mushrooms:
porcini, charcoal bumer, honey fungus, black trumpet and chanterelle give an intense flavour to savoury dishes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Pour boiling water over the mushrooms and leave for 20 minutes, then drain, reserving the liquid, which may be used in cooking. Use soaked wild mushrooms in casseroles, soups, risottos, pasta dishes, quiches, stir-fries and omelettes.
Preparation and Usage
Recipe / Serving Suggestion: Pour boiling water over the mushrooms and leave for 20 minutes, then drain, reserving the liquid, which may be used in cooking. Use soaked wild mushrooms in casseroles, soups, risottos, pasta dishes, quiches, stir-fries and omelettes.
Country of Origin
Produced in more than one country
Country of Packing
Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Jar - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Mixed Dried Whole and Sliced Honey Fungus, Porcini, Slippery Jack and Black Trumpet Mushrooms
Store in a cool dry place.
For best before end date see side of container.
Warning: Do not eat raw.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Honey Fungus Mushrooms (30%), Porcini Mushrooms (25%), Slippery Jack Mushrooms (25%), Black Trumpet Mushrooms (20%)
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
Add flavour with our new Cooks’ Ingredients range – this risotto uses carnaroli rice for a wonderfully creamy dish that is ready in 30 minutes
This delicious and hearty mushroom risotto substitutes fiber-rich barley for the more traditional arborio rice and works well as a main dish or a side dish for steak.
This recipe is as easy as it sounds, and yet so delicious: wild mushrooms are at the best in autumn and need little help to turn a simple plate of (good) pasta into something truly special.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.