Offer - Cravendale Semi Skimmed Milk 2L
6 days guaranteed (avg. 21)*
At Cravendale, we don't just pasteurise our milk. We also finely filter it to make it purer for a fresher taste. And because we remove more of the bacteria that turn milk sour, it lasts a lot longer too.
Pasteurised homogenised semi skimmed filtered milk.
It nourishes our bodies, it helps us start the day and it makes the perfect cup of tea.
At Cravendale we do everything to make milk even better.
We use ceramic filters to remove more of the bacteria that turns milk sour. All of this keeps Cravendale wonderfully pure and fresh for twice as long as standard fresh milk without additional heat treatment.
You could say it's pretty Marvellous milk.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Arla Foods Ltd,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled; Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Pasteurised, homogenised, semi-skimmed, fresh filtered milk
Store upright in fridge
Just bought: Keep cool at 0-5°C
Unopened: Stays fresh for 21 days*
Opened: Fresh for 7 delicious days*
Finished! *Drink the last drop before the 'use by' date on the side of the bottle.
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|Of which saturates||1.0g||2.0g|
|Of which sugars||4.8g||9.7g|
|(15.5% RI)||(30.9% RI)|
|RI: Reference Intakes|
Mackerel is pickled and served with cucumber, dill and an ingenious buttermilk snow. If you adore contemporary Scandanavian cuisine then this dish is for you.
This gourmet ice cream is sweet and milky and delectable when served with a fresh and summery dessert.
The content of the Swedish meatball may vary, depending on where in the country it is made. In southern Sweden many people prefer their ground meat with a little more fat, but the further north you go, the less pork you will find in the meatball mixture. However, bread or rusk crumbs allowed to swell in milk are as important as the lingonberries on the side. They give Swedish meatballs their special soft consistency. This is the traditional recipe for meatballs, but for Christmas you can spice your meatballs with ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
A substantial main course, this dish has the right amount of bitterness from the raddichio, balanced with the delicious sweetness of fontina.
This recipe is from Regis Negrier, head pastry chef at The Delaunay, who says: "In Burgundy where I come from goujères are served with Chablis or Kir. They are the most popular snack for a successful aperitif. My mother still takes time to make them whenever I visit her."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Oct-2016 at 04:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.