Offer - Cravendale Whole Milk 2L
over 1 week *
Pure and fresh 7 days guaranteed
At Cravendale, we don't just pasteurise our milk. We also finely filter it to make it purer for a fresher taste. And because we remove more of the bacteria that turn milk sour, it lasts a lot longer too.
Pasteurised standardised homogenised whole filtered milk.
We've made the Cravendale bottle white, to protect the milk from UV light and keep it extra fresh.
Assured Food Standards
It nourishes our bodies, it helps us start the day and it makes the perfect cup of tea.
At Cravendale we do everything to make milk even better.
We use ceramic filters to remove more of the bacteria that turns milk sour. All of this keeps Cravendale wonderfully pure and fresh for twice as long as standard fresh milk without additional heat treatment.
You could say it's pretty Marvellous milk.
For every drop of Cravendale you use, we are giving away marvellous rewards and prizes. Visit lovecravendale.co.uk and enter the code beneath this label.
†Term and conditions: Code underneath the label. Open to residents of Great Britain aged 18+ except persons connected to the promotion. Further purchases necessary.
See lovecravendale.co.uk for full terms and conditions.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Arla Foods Ltd,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled; Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Pasteurised, homogenised, standardised, whole, fresh filtered milk
Store upright in fridge
Just bought: Keep cool at 0-5°C
Unopened: Stays fresh for 21 days*
Opened: Fresh for 7 delicious days*
*Drink the last drop before the 'use by' date on the side of the bottle.
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|Of which saturates||2.3g||4.6g|
|Of which sugars||4.7g||9.4g|
|(15.3% RI)||(30.4% RI)|
|RI: Reference Intakes|
Get the morning off to a warm start with some simple homemade hot cross buns.
The addition of a vanilla pod and orange zest, along with the subtle sweetness of the luscious Tate & Lyle golden sugar transforms the humble bread and butter pudding into something quite special.
Make dinnertime special with this savoury galette. A mixture of spelt and normal flour, topped with ham hock, gruyere and a crispy duck egg, not only does it taste great, it looks pretty impressive too!
Once you've cracked your own technique for silky smooth vanilla custard, you'll never go back to tinned
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Sep-2016 at 02:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.